Sunday, January 31, 2016

Life The Past Couple of Weeks

WE HAZ INTERNETZ!!!

We are finally getting settled and have done a lot of this:


or Ikea-ing as they say. My dearest husband has so kindly built a wardrobe, a coffee table, a cabinet, a cart, and another shelf over the past week or so.

Sorry for the lack of posting here but I tried to keep up with some Insta posts while having no internet (unsuccessfully). 

So I will just do kind of a photo dump of the past couple of weeks. We have mostly been just getting our life organized so nothing too exciting.

We went to an Italian restaurant in the Hauptmarkt of Nuremberg called Provenza.


The decor was super cool complete with Fiats inside. The pizza was GOOD.


I love walking around the city at night. It is just so beautiful.


The first meal I made when we moved in was Sriracha Beer Mac and Cheese. I mean, how much more American can you get?


Also, I failed at eggs in a hole. I guess stuff that many pieces of bread onto a pan wasn't a good idea. The fun part was that it flipped over in once piece. The little things in life.


This weekend was pretty American. We went to a housewarming party of a fellow American co-worker and tonight we met up for sushi with some other fellow Americans that I knew from college who are also here in Germany for the military. 

I promise more updates to come! Now that I can actually post.







No comments:

Post a Comment